Meet the Target100 rockstars
A talented management team and carefully-selected advisory council with extensive experience in weight loss, health & wellness, entertainment, media, technology and finance. Collaborative and inspiring, this exceptional collective is driven to create the most innovative and effective weight and wellness platform and community experience.
Our Target100 Team
Founder and CEO
- Founder and CEO of Target100
- Author of “Target100: The World’s Simplest Weight-Loss Program”
- Former executive at Weight Watchers, Director of Brand Advocacy
- Independent board member at F45 Training
- Health and wellness industry expert on wearable technology
- Advisor at Shapa Health, LEVL, Lifetime
CTO Target 100
- Managing Director Technology, at NASCAR
- 25 plus years designing and implementing technology in broadcast, retail, sports, video production, and publishing
- VP, CIO for Sesame Workshop
- Founder and CEO of Venaca
- SVP Media Asset Management for North Plains and Director Technology at QVC and WWOR-TV
- Marketing, Brand Engagement Executive: Campbell Fresh, A Division of Campbell Soup Co.
- Executive VP: MDC Partners’ HL Group, Edelman, Weber Shandwick
- Brand, Campaign Advisor (cpg, wellness, luxury, media & entertainment)
CBO and Head of Brand Design
- President and Co-chief Creative Officer at Verse Group
- Design Director at FutureBrand, an IPG Company
- Led brand engagements for Marriott Hotels & Resorts, Intel, Lockheed Martin, ERA Real Estate and Magellan Health
Lara Felton, RDN
- Head of Product at Shapa Inc.
- Head of Nutrition at ShopWell Inc.
- Specialized in cardiovascular health, diabetes management, and weight management at Stanford Healthcare.
- Nutrition expert and consultant for early stage mobile health technology companies.
Meet the Target100 Advisors
President; Public Company Director, Former Public CFO
- Former CFO/Senior Executive- Weight Watchers Intl., VitaminShoppe.com, Sesame Workshop
- President, In Progress Advisors - Board Chair Ideal Protein, Advisory Board Grant Avenue Capital, Learnvest
- Public Company Director - Treehouse Foods, Pier 1 Imports
- Currently acting COO for Target 100 and Chair of Advisory Board
- Executive in Residence at Acrew Capital
- Former Head of SoFi Invest
- Co-founder and CFO of Learnvest, Inc
- Co-founder, COO of Cabezon Capital Management
- Board member of The New York Pops
Strategy, Operations & Product Development in Consumer and Technology
- Currently at Google leading business and product analytics, and implementing technology solutions across product areas
- Senior Vice President, Home Division at Kids
- Vice President of Strategy and Innovation at Equifax (EFX)
- Vice President, Consumer Membership at Zumba, the global fitness company
- Vice President, Strategic Analysis at Weight Watchers (WW)
- Finance, Strategy and M&A Executive in both FMCG and Wellness/Technology sectors
- Multiple roles, both domestically and internationally, Pepsi Co. and Weight Watchers
- Operations, strategy and organizational improvements for McKinsey in Canada and Brazil
Advisor / Investor
- Founder and former CEO of IGN Entertainment and Snowball.com networks
- Led sale of IGN to NewsCorp, the parent company of Fox Interactive Media
- Former COO of Fox Interactive Media, responsible for all internet properties including MySpace, IGN Entertainment, FoxSports.com, AmericanIdol.com, Scout Media
- Former CEO of Worldtalk Corporation (WTLK:US)
- Former VP and General Manager at Retix
- Host of NBC’s Today
- Weather forecaster, journalist, television personality, actor, and author, Guinness World Record holder
- SVP and Corporate Credit Research Analyst within Alliance Bernstein’s high-yield research group, focusing on the energy sector
- Start-up Advisor across multiple industries.